Sunlight erupts from snowcapped spires, kisses the bright blue underbelly of the Wyoming Sky and reflects from the rugged rock rims of spectacular, towering rock formations. The blue of two large, spring fed ponds sparkles amidst the rolling sage, lending beckoning relief to the green of the pines and firs, and startling white trunks of large aspen groves. The edges of the main meadow blend like the textured, leathered fringe of softly tanned doe skin in their merger with ancient granite formations, springs and timber of the Ranch.
Elk bugles echo off the rocky faces, mule deer scatter into the draws and folds of the ridges in their peculiar bounce, antelope race across the lands and high overhead the wings of golden eagles spread wide, seeking lift.
Soft winds stir the pond surfaces, pleasantly distorting the riffled dimples of large, rising trout, refracting golden sunrises and crimson sunsets in a dazzling display of nature’s palette. The beckoning wave of welcome home!
This is Indian Creek Ranch! Approximately 432 acres with landowner tags in highly sought, but seldom available Area 7, adjoining public lands (State and Federal) on three sides, accessed by a county road along one boundary. This is THE smaller ranch offering in the Laramie Mountain Range! Consider this:
- –Area 7 Landowner Tags
- –numerous springs, a number of them developed
- –two spring fed ponds (one approximately 1.0 acre, the other approximately 1.6 acres) both suitable for fisheries
- –Remarkable populations of elk, mule deer, black bear and antelope
- –county road access along a portion of one boundary, yet private, private, private!
- –borders many thousands of acres of BLM and State lands on three sides
- –subdivided into ten fully approved parcels ranging from 35-65 acres each–pay for a chunk of this ranch with huge conservation easement potential!***
- –spectacular rock outcroppings
- –good internal ranch road
- –significant additional opportunities for resource enhancement, further spring development, additional pond, large (80+/- acres) food plat, a number of terrific building sites
Get the picture? 432 +/- end-of-the-road acres, adjoining thousands of acres of public lands, loaded with a diversity of game just 1.5 +/- hours from Casper, 1 +/- hour from Douglas and about 2.5 hours from Colorado’s bustling front range. Springs, knock your socks off views that go forever, elk, mule deer and big rainbow trout! And, like rich icing on a perfectly baked cake, a terrific candidate for the significant wallet and heart benefits of a grant of conservation easement! *** TRIPLE WOW!!!
***The grant of Conservation Easements, could–depending on the strategy undertaken by a purchaser–reduce the real, after tax cost of this stunning ranch by almost 40%! However, each taxpayer is unique, and a purchaser should consult with his or her tax advisor and legal counsel.
A principal in the ranch is also a licensed Realtor in the office of the listing broker.
INFORMATION ON INDIAN CREEK RANCH WAS OBTAINED FROM SOURCES DEEMED TO BE RELIABLE, BUT IS NOT GUARANTEED BY WESTERN LAND SALES OR THE SELLER. THIS OFFERING IS SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALE, PRICE CHANGE, CORRECTION OR WITHDRAWAL WITHOUT NOTICE.